Saturday, October 15, 2011

Penangan K-POP

 
Always under exactly the same sky
Always exactly the same day
Other that you not being here
There is nothing different at all

I just want to smile
Want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened
Smiling to live my days

Miss you miss you so much
Because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself
Calling and calling you

Want to see you want to see you
Because I want to see you so much
Now it's like I have this habit
Keep calling out your name
It's the same today

I thought I had let go
Not leaving anything behind
No no now I still can't let you go

 Everyday everyday it feels like I'm gonna die
What should I do?

Love you love you
I love you
I hadn't even spoken the words
I just let you go

 Sorry sorry
 Do you hear my words?
My late confession
Can you hear it?

I Love You
``Saranghaeyo``



No comments:

Post a Comment